President's Message 2020-2021
I want to thank you all for your membership in the El Paso Apartment Association. As a member of EPAA your business will gain many opportunities for networking, advocacy, education and access to industry-specific resources. Your EPAA membership includes membership with the Texas Apartment Association and the National Apartment Association. All EPAA members are eligible and encouraged to participate in one of our committees.
- Government Affairs Committee – The primary advocacy effort for the Association. The GAC monitors legislation at all levels of government and meets regularly with elected officials to express our legislative priorities. The GAC conducts advocacy trips to Austin and Washington, D.C.
- Membership & Programs Committee – Focuses on membership recruitment and retention. Arranges social events that give members the opportunity to network.
- Education Committee – Plans and schedules educational opportunities for members. Manages the affiliate level credentialing program through our partnership with NAA.
- Awards Committee – Manages and coordinates awards nomination and selection process for annual awards.
- Independent Rental Owner Committee – Represents all small owners. Holds informational meetings geared towards the needs of the small owner.
- Next Gen Committee – Committee is dedicated to the networking and professional development needs of our young professional members.
El Paso Apartment Association
RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
The Texas Home Program can pay up to 3 months of rent for qualified tenants.The Texas Home Program application is now digital. Request a copy of the application with the link below
If you are a Veteran in need of Rental Assistance, click on the link below to begin the process.
For all rental assistance questions
Like & follow us on Facebook for association and industry updates, networking opportunities, and more!
COVID-19 Informative Assistance