EPAA SEARCHING FOR
Association Executive / Executive Director
Presidents Message 2018-2019
I want to thank you all for your membership in the El Paso Apartment Association. As a member of EPAA your business will gain many opportunities for networking, advocacy, education and fellowship. In order to receive the most value for your membership, I encourage you to become engaged in one or more of our committees. Not only will you get to meet and work with some of the best of our industry, but you will also participate in the planning and implementation of our Associations’ direction. It is with member volunteerism that Associations are made great and stay great.
Call the El Paso Apartment Association office today to get more information on joining one of our committees:
- Government Affairs Committee – Represents our members’ legislative needs at local, state and national levels. Endorses political candidates who promote our industry and efforts. Keeps members informed of current event affecting our businesses.
- Membership & Programs Committee – Focus on membership recruitment and retention. Arranges social events that give members the opportunity to interact.
- Education Committee – Plans and schedules educational opportunities for members. Oversees the Education Conference.
- Awards Committee – Manages EPAA industry awards.
- Service Partner Committee – Represents EPAA Service Partners. Arranges mixers to give Service Partners the opportunity to network. Oversees the Trade Expo.
- Independent Rental Owner Committee – Represents all small owners. Holds informational meetings gear toward the needs of the small owner.
- Next Gen Committee – This is a newly formed committee is dedicated to the networking and professional development needs of our young professional members. Network with your peers and grow you career together, among the Next Generation of EPAA leadership.
BE A PART OF IT!
El Paso Apartment Association
RENT ONE OF THESE SPACES!